My CCR

 


  1. How does your product use or challenge conventions AND how does it represent social groups or issues?

A lot stuff with comedies are they are formulaic and follow the same ideas so it differential to go against it

  1. How does your product engage with audiences AND how would it be distributed as a real media text?

I engage with the audiences with relatability. I would distributed it by normal means and not any thing crazy

  1. How did your production skills develop throughout this project?

I truly learn how to edit and film at the same time and as well script writing

  1. How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware and online – in this project?

I found a way to use technology that is not normally used for what I want to use it for.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Editing