had to scrap footage

 I check the videos I recorded last night and it wasn't good enough to be used but I do have an idea I might try after doing this blog. The idea is the inverse of a classic way to open a movie it was still fun filming. I had film it and I will edit it tomorrow was it is very late at night. What I saw was just a grey screen playing audio were on my phone it played the video and audio which really bugged me as I tried to send the footage from my phone into my laptop but due to it being on Google photos it is not save in my phone's storage. I did try having it work but it won't but still a learning experiences on thing I learned was to make sure the camera was filming and not taking photos.  I did at first thanked the footage was okay that night but after seeing it with fresh eyes and not tired ones I saw the flaws in it and the troubles they can endure original I intended the footage to be a long shot with cuts to the characters to give a nice transition to there meeting but what was filmed did not show that. The worst critic is always were self. I was going to try and use it but it didn't feel right and the lighting was an issue with it, but I had an other Idea that I'm going to do so I had scrap the original idea for one I would work with which lead to what I'm going to film. Why is this so hard I had a clear idea but it failed faster then it should. The idea is a sub verse of the main character waking up as the story I had in my mind is the character turning there life around but that best way the show that is by the what happens at the end of their day instead of their beginning of their day. The reason behind it that a character waking up gives the audiences the feeling of movie on how the character wakes up what does the audiences feel if the character goes to sleep it leaves the audiences with a sense of curiosity as they don't who the character is and how they act it is all depends on how the character goes to be if they just fall straight on there bed by the ideas would think the character works a long boring job were if a character nicely gets into bed then maybe the character has an easier life but what happens in the movie will change how the audiences feels for the character. A character who just fall into bed but has it easy in life will make the audiences hate that character here if a character still nicely gets to bed and softly goes to sleep, but their life is the hardest may have the audiences root for the character as both of methods of going to bed are reliably in someway which means a director or writer can use it the more flesh out their character. I'm going to claim down a little but I do feel as though there is a lot to explore with how a character goes to sleep and sleeps. Example of one way to show it is Spider-man as a writer can have Spider-man limping into his bed and he try not to go out again to show Peter Parker that being Spider-man was a toll on him and that he feels he needs to always help the people in New York.  This can also be used for characters like Batman. A character that would be different would be James Bond he would most likely nicely get into bed but he still would be in pain. It doesn't have to be action characters for Example the Character Wednesday Addams would go to bed as maybe a vampire in a coffin to give that spooky but also kooky. It is just important to me to see how a character wakes up but also goes to sleep was it gives the watcher both sides of the character. I know I want on a massive side tangent on how seeing how a character goes to sleep can be used as a from of characterization. To be honest I just enjoy finding new ways to convey the same thing as most characters go to the sleep the same way but wake up differently which bothers me as there a hole in characterization I want it the be explored more often. 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Editing